domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2006
- Inglés (Reino Unido),
ADELINA IVANOVA - ZDRAVKO IVANOV VALCHEV
KAPITAN ANDREEV 13
MNH ** = neuf avec gomme d´origine / postfris met originele gom / new with original gum
* = neuf avec charnière ou trace de charnière et gomme d´origine / postfris met scharnier of spoor van scharnier en met originele gom / new with trace at the gum but with original gum
(*) = neuf sans gomme / postfris zonder gom / new without gum
(o) = oblitéré / gestempeld / cancelled
The Professional Ethics Charter
Sellers have committed themselves to:
During the sale
- Describe the items in a clear and concise manner and also provide quality images of the items.
- Only sell authentic items, unless clearly specified otherwise in the title of the sale. And in case of an error from my part, to accept the return of the item in exchange of a reimbursement during a period of three months counting from the day the item has been received.
- Publish clear and accurate conditions of sale, shipping charges and payment methods.
- Charge reasonabe shipping rates.
Any violation of the Delcampe Charter of Ethics or the Delcampe Terms and Conditions could lead to the suspension or closure of the account.
When the sale is closed
- Accept at least one electronic method of payment integrated to the Delcampe website (PayPal, Skril, etc.)
- Not charge any additional fees related to the payment method.
- Send the item within 7 days after having received the payment.
- Make sure that the item is in good condition at the moment of sending and to stay responsible for the goods until they have been received by the buy
After the sale
- In case of failure of the carrier, to fully reimburse the buyer. The necessary steps that need to be taken in order to obtain a compensation from the carrier, are my responsibility.
- Fully reimburse the buyer, if the buyer is not pleased with the item. The buyer needs to signal this within 14 days after having received the item, and needs to return the item within 14 days.
- To reimburse within 14 days, counting from the reception of the returned item or from the complaint of non delivery. The reimbursement does not include the fees for the return of the item, but does include the price of purchase and the shipping and handling fees.